Alternative Sounds for PULSAR-23 – product IDEA

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Alternative Sounds for PULSAR-23 – product IDEA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mosoundsmobetter
    Participant

Hi there,

I love my Pulsar-23, it sounds great, it plays great, the pins are very cool with the touch playability.

One idea I had after watching the documentary about the birth of the P-23 on youtube, seeing the 4 sounds are on individual PCBs – SOMA should introduce alternative sound PCBs !

I imagine an alternative BD based on a sign, less aggressive, an SD based on a sample, or even voice where the user can load 16 samples.

Then it should be as simple as opening the back, swapping the PCB and closing the lid again.

For advanced users perhaps, but it would open up the P-23 for customization. More sounds, more better!

#8293 Reply

moun

That’s actually a great idea, +1 on that

#8295 Reply

Dieter Herten

Great Idea. I love my black Pulsar 23 very much and it would also very nice that we could store e.g. Drone Soundscapes or actuell setups in the Pulsar itself, to be able to reproduce them in a Live performance. I use an Octatrack MK2 as Master in combination with a Pulsar (in Midi Mode). They are great compangions but for live you cannot reproduce what you have created before and you play more than one song over time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: Alternative Sounds for PULSAR-23 – product IDEA
        Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
          Right Menu Icon