EXTERNAL CLOCKING OF THE PULSAR 23 !!

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 EXTERNAL CLOCKING OF THE PULSAR 23 !!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moogyloogy59
    Participant

HELLO ALL.AM CURRENTLY,USING THE ‘PULSAR BUDDY’,TO SEND CLOCK TO THE PULSAR’S INTERNAL CLOCK DIVIDER ARRAY !! THE PULSAR BUDDY SENDS ODD METRIC SUBDIVISIONS,AND ALLOWS POLYRHYTHMIC CONTROL,OF THE LR,AS WELL AS CONTROLLING THE LFO,AND GLOBAL TRIGGERING.THIS IS AWESOME,BELIEVE ME !! HERE IS THE LINK:<span class=”style-scope yt-formatted-string” dir=”auto”>:</span>https://github.com/mzero/pulsar-buddy/wiki

LOVE THE WHOLE SOMA EXPERIENCE !! moogyloogy

#6142 Reply

Dekalboy

Hey ,

I am training with pulsar connected to 3 external clock system = ehx clockworks , koma elektronik rh301 and a pulsar buddy . Since they are 3 different kind of clock system , it is very interesting to use all together .
        the patch possibilities are a bit limitless , every time I spend on this set up , is a different experience of patching .
        yesterday was nice = 3 outputs of the ehx going to feed trig pin of kick drum ( with 3 clock dividers including odd division and not simple binary multiplication like in the P23 , it is very deep )

this ehx Iowa’s controlled by a sync lfo of the rh301

buddy feeds snare and hats

internal dividers for bass module

= 3 hours of pure joy

#6145 Reply

SomaLabs
        Keymaster

@dekalyboy , how do you sync those 3 generators ? or its free-form ? 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: EXTERNAL CLOCKING OF THE PULSAR 23 !!
        Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
          Right Menu Icon