Handicapped

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments QUANTUM OCEAN Handicapped

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

angelopuccinelli
    Participant

After having faithfully adhered to the instructions on multiple “dives”, I can say that the device delivers no effect on those of us that have tinnitus.
      Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds?

#7620 Reply

James
      Participant

Hello Angelpuccinelli,

I don’t have tinnitus, so I can not speak from first hand personal experience.

However…..

I have a fellow musician friend of mine that has bad tinnitus.  It has been such a terrible life sentence for him and it recently was getting worse.

I have asked him to try my Quantum Ocean and after few dives and sessions weekly it seems to have helped him.

I think what has really benefited him is that he went to a doctor/audiologist and he has been fitted for a custom hearing aid.  He has used the new hearing aids along with over the ear, studio grade stereo headphones and my Quantum Ocean. So far the results have been positive and he has been seeing slow but steady progress and a reduction of his symptoms.

I’m not sure if the QO has been a factor but he seems to think it has, so I’m happy it has seemed to help him.

I think the helping factor is the hearing aid in addition to the QO.

Maybe you can look into the possibility of getting a check up and hearing aid.  I think any hearing aid these days should be and has to be customized to your individual ears and your body for it to work and truly be effective.

I wish you luck and best wishes.

Keep us posted on your progress please.

I hope it all gets better for you soon!

Best wishes!

James

#9737 Reply

Robert

I have pretty bad tinnitus.I do feel the effects of the QO.and have been meditating for 11 years,in meditation it can be a distraction but isn’t that what we meditate for? To control our focus. So I get benefits from both.

#11908 Reply

prophane
          Participant

Is it possible to tune QO to the frequency of your tinnitus ? I have hearing aids with white noise streaming capabilities, but it doesn’t mask my right ear’s high pitch “scream”. I’m tempted to get QO for some time, but I know that unless I an get it to mask my tinnitus, I won’t be able to make good use of it as the scream is so distracting..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          Reply To: Handicapped
          Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
            Right Menu Icon