Here we can discuss Vlad’s book

• Topic
    • Voices
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vlad-1
    Participant

that you can find here: https://somasynths.com/the-book/

#6245 Reply

Jens kastmer

A few nice ideas but generell 4th Semester philosophy on Moral and ethics plus a bit esoterics. And that religions die is total wrong. They have unfortunately total renaissance from evangelists to qanons. So please do synths more 🙂

#6271 Reply

Craigory H

I think to the extent that you like Soma Synths an appreciation of Vlad’s interests in moral and ethical philosophy and humanism and how those interests inform his design philosophies are in order.

I couldn’t help but notice design elements in Ornament-8 that mirror some things discussed in the book.  An instrument designed as a series of 8 identical units, much like the makeup of a small tribe.  Interactions between one cell and another introduce diversity to the sequence; the interactions of identical circuits configured in many different can produce many different interactions, the unpredictability of a group of any number of individuals.

I understand that Ornament was designed by Vadim, but the demonstration of interactions and behaviors really struck out to me in reading the third and fourth chapters.

#8333 Reply

louis

Just wanted to say that I’m really pleased to be reading this book Vlad………I believe this kind of discussion is essential for us all to move forward as a species , I believe we have the potential to live harmoniously not only with ourselves but the rest of the organism that is our planet and that will certainly be through science and rational thought and communication. Some tough changes ahead, and positivity is essential……..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          Reply To: Here we can discuss Vlad’s book
          Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
            Right Menu Icon