Our thoughts about the practices in QO-Book

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments QUANTUM OCEAN Our thoughts about the practices in QO-Book

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Winglad
    Participant

Since there is not too much activity in this forum recently, I just try and start a new thread…

Working on the different practices in QO-Book, I would appreciate your input and your personal impressions; I had no ‚problem‘ with practice No.1 and the first part of No.2.

Finding layers and parts: No sweat. Colors? Yeah, I can see them (even though, I have the distinct feeling that I am making them up).

But when it comes to emotions connected with the sound-structures that I keep diving into? Here I have been slowed down significantly! Maybe there is some gate of overzealous realism inside my subconsciousness, that won‘t open as requested…!? I am not scared, not amused, not angry etc. about anything I hear.

How about you?

Cheers, Daniel

#6148 Reply

James

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello.</p>

I have just received the Quantum Ocean and will start the exercises soon.

I will post and let you know my experiences if I get as far as you have. I have a feeling this practice will take some time.

I hope all of the posting of our experiences will help us all, as we are in the same boat on this journey it seems.

Best wishes to you!

James

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: Our thoughts about the practices in QO-Book
      Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
        Right Menu Icon