PULSAR 23 patch sheet

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 PULSAR 23 patch sheet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant

<div class=”” dir=”auto”>
      <div id=”jsc_c_8k” class=”dati1w0a ihqw7lf3 hv4rvrfc ecm0bbzt”>
      <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”oi732d6d ik7dh3pa d2edcug0 qv66sw1b c1et5uql jq4qci2q a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>Since I haven’t find patch sheet for the PULSAR 23, I made a draft one!</span></div>
      <div></div>
      <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”oi732d6d ik7dh3pa d2edcug0 qv66sw1b c1et5uql jq4qci2q a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>If interested, you can find the PDF version with different formats (4 per page / 2 per page / 1 per page) through this link: https://medias.audiofanzine.com/files/pulsar23-patchsheet-483402.pdf</span></div>
      <div></div>
      <div class=”bi6gxh9e”><span class=”oi732d6d ik7dh3pa d2edcug0 qv66sw1b c1et5uql jq4qci2q a3bd9o3v knj5qynh oo9gr5id”>And here are some “ready to print” image formats.</span></div>
      </div>
      </div>
      <div></div>
      <div>4 per page</div>
      <div></div>
      <div>2 per page</div>
      <div></div>
      <div>1 per page</div>

#6095 Reply

Joe
      Participant

All my post and comments are going to “This post is awaiting moderation.” plus the format is unreadable once published and can’t be edited ><

Sorry for the hassle but I don’t really understand what’s going on.

#6096 Reply

Joe
        Participant

Here is a human-readable version of the first post:

Since I haven’t find patch sheet for the PULSAR 23, I made a draft one!

If interested, you can find the PDF version with different formats (4 per page / 2 per page / 1 per page) through this link: https://medias.audiofanzine.com/files/pulsar23-patchsheet-483402.pdf

And here are some “ready to print” image formats.

#6098 Reply

SomaLabs
          Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Apologies, and thank you for effort with the patch recall sheet, very useful indeed! We’re still fine-tuning the forum and therefore some kinks still need to be ironed out. In the meantime, please post freely (as long as it abides to our modest forum guidelines 🙂 and ill correct any blocks or issues asap! Thanks for your understanding.

Max

SOMA Labs

#6094 Reply

Joe
            Participant

Human readable version of my post above:

Since I haven’t find patch sheet for the PULSAR 23, I made a draft one!

If interested, you can find the PDF version with different formats (4 per page / 2 per page / 1 per page) through this link: https://medias.audiofanzine.com/files/pulsar23-patchsheet-483402.pdf

And here are some “ready to print” image formats.

#8920 Reply

Erik

Thanks Joe, I was looking for exactly that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              Reply To: PULSAR 23 patch sheet
              Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
                Right Menu Icon