MIDI Looper

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments METACONFORMER MIDI Looper

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

subconscious0
    Participant

Howdy from Japan! I think I have a good idea. Do you think the Metaconformer platform could support a MIDI Looper like BASTL Instruments created with their Midilooper?
      Does it have enough internal working memory for something like this:

#14730 Reply

SomaLabs
      Keymaster

Thank you for the interesting suggestion! I will send it to the designer of MetaConformer.

#14732 Reply

subconscious0
        Participant

Thanks. It would be awesome if we could do that—and it would be yet another reason to buy the MetaConformer!

#14733 Reply

SomaLabs
          Keymaster

He says it’s a great idea! It will definitely work on MetaConformer. We put it on the wishlist 🙂

However, his programming time is currently fully allocated to another very exciting project, related to SimplexFM, so you may have to be patient before the MetaConformer Midilooper can materialize. But when it does, you will know where it originated;)

#15105 Reply

Leon

a MIDI looper running on the Metaconformer is indeed a brilliant idea- I could imagine a particularly fun use would be for controlling Simplex FM running on a second Metaconformer- it might turn out to be what the Ornament 8 is to the Lyra 8…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            Reply To: MIDI Looper
            Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
              Right Menu Icon