p23 MIDI Problem with Rytm and Digitakt ???

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 p23 MIDI Problem with Rytm and Digitakt ???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BOB
    Participant

Hi i need help!

Ive synced my P23 with Elektron Analog Rytm. P23 reacts to the pads and buttons on Rytm, learn function works fine ,MIDI light on p23 is Green and everything seems to be good. BUT! If i start the sequence on Rytm , the MIDI light on p23 turns red and no sounds on P23 are played. It seems that the midi works only when pushing rytm manually either while its playing or in stop, BUT while Rytm is playing midi notes in sequence do not reach to destination. Ive tried it with Digitakt too and its the same.

NB! Saying all that, i use to control P23 via Digitakt some months ago, when it worked perfectly , but now its not. Any ideas what ghost took over this situation?

Holding simultaneously  the LRN buttons of BD, BASS, SD and HHT modules doesnt reset my midi , everything is still saved.

Btw my start/stop is working perfectly

#13355 Reply

stujay18
      Participant

Same issue. Have you solved this? Somewhat worthless midi implementation if you can’t hit “play” on a midi control to start a sequence on P23, no?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: p23 MIDI Problem with Rytm and Digitakt ???
      Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
        Right Menu Icon