Recording Individual Tracks with Global Effects Applied

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Recording Individual Tracks with Global Effects Applied

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

subconscious0
    Participant

I noticed that if I run the BD, BASS, etc OUT to 1/4 jacks, the output audio is clean (it bypasses the global distortion and effects like Reverb.)

Is there any way to record tracks independently of the MIX output while still using the global effects?

Cheers!

#13945 Reply

SomaLabs
      Keymaster

No, this is not possible due to how the modules are routed. However,  you can connect the output of a module to the input of delay or reverb, and connect the effect output to the individual outputs.

#13947 Reply

subconscious0
        Participant

oh nice! But that can’t be done with distortion right (no posts)?

#13948 Reply

SomaLabs
          Keymaster

Correct

#13949 Reply

subconscious0
            Participant

The problem is, I get some loud electric hum on the MIX output…. is there any way to correct that? I can hear it over in all my songs…

#13950 Reply

subconscious0
              Participant

OK, the “hum” problem is SOLVED.
                My BeatStep Pro was connected to the USB hub on my Audiofuse Studio interface. And that was generating some electric “hum” in the audio chain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              Reply To: Recording Individual Tracks with Global Effects Applied
              Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
                Right Menu Icon