New P23 – ADD sensors staying on too long… Reverb staying on without cable

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 New P23 – ADD sensors staying on too long… Reverb staying on without cable

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Simon

Hi everyone, I thought I would post this here before I take the unit back to the shop in case there is a quick solution…

issue 1 – ADD sensors stay locked on (same issue on all 4 channels) after being played for a bit, between 10 and 20 seconds of tapping… they stay on for maybe five seconds and then turn off. Almost like the thermal heat from my fingers is acting like a conductor.. Turning the unit off and on again has not fixed the problem.

issue 2 – I connected two channels to Reverb using the supplied cables. After five minutes of playing I disconnected the cables. The Reverb remained on both channels even with the fx turned down (off). Turning the unit off and on again fixed the problem.

S/N P23BEU1568

Hello from Melbourne Australia !

#14595 Reply

Simon

Actually, come to think of it, both these issues are behaving like there is a capacitance building up in the circuit… Whether it’s because of a current flow redirection from the earthing / resurgence of me via use of the ADD sensors?… Not sure how that works with the Reverb circuit issue though…

anyway… both issues sound like a repair is required. If I don’t here back from anyone with a solution end of day Europe, I’ll take it back to the shop. Will keep everyone informed.

#14596 Reply

SomaLabs
        Keymaster

Hi Simon,

For tech support, please record a video where you show all settings on your Pulsar and demonstrate this behavior and send it to [email protected].

#14610 Reply

Simon

Ok thanks, will do.

#14623 Reply

Weeksy
            Participant

Hi guys, Thomas from Soma has provided what works out to be really easy fixes:

1. Voices hang if master tempo is at a minimum (simply increase and the issues resolves)

2. Master FX do not need to be cable-connected to channels to work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            Reply To: New P23 – ADD sensors staying on too long… Reverb staying on without cable
            Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
              Right Menu Icon