Pulsar-23 not turning on

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Pulsar-23 not turning on

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

FantasticDan
    Participant

I got a Pulsar-23 at launch and didn’t use it much, and it pretty much sat in my studio unused for a fear years and is basically in mint condition. I went to mess with it today and it does not turn on. The power supply tests good with a multimeter, too, and am confident that is not the issue. Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have any suggestions? It really hasn’t been moved at all, and it worked fine the last time I used it.

#14498 Reply

SomaLabs
      Keymaster

Please contact Soma customer support at [email protected]

#14499 Reply

FantasticDan
        Participant

I did but wanted to ask here just in case the community had any information also. It’s the first time I’ve ever needed to engage with support at Soma so wasn’t sure which was preferred. Thanks!

#14500 Reply

FantasticDan
          Participant

So it turns out the power supply I had labeled as belonging to the Pulsar 23 was negative tip instead of positive. Not sure how I screwed that up but once I found the right power supply it worked correctly. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          Reply To: Pulsar-23 not turning on
          Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
            Right Menu Icon