Quantum Ocean

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments QUANTUM OCEAN Quantum Ocean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

altostratus code
    Participant

Day 1.  I sat in the sound.  Experimented with different volume levels and the sensors and just listened to the layers.  I found the space above the layers and at the base.  I listened in front of me and behind me.

#8315 Reply

altostratus code
      Participant

Day 2.

I live by the ocean.  It is a source of inspiration and joy for me.  When I listened today I heard 5 distinct layers of sound.

The top sound I decided was gratitude.  I listened and felt a feeling of gratitude within me.

The next sound I called Joy.  I listened to it and felt a sense of joy within me.

The soft sounds on the edges of the ocean gave me a sense of peace.  I listened to it and felt peace.

The deep sound in the center I decided was Love.  I focused on this sound and felt love.

I then listened to each sound in pairs, then trios, and then I pulled back  listened to the whole sound and felt Bliss.

#8317 Reply

altostratus code
        Participant

Day 3.

Navigation.  I imagined moving into the different layers of sound in all directions, listening the the central spots as well as the corners and the edges.

Im starting to detect harmonics from the layers.

#8318 Reply

altostratus code
          Participant

Day 4.

Woke up and dove in.  I felt connected to a flow.  I look forward to a day of flow as I move through each task.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          Reply To: Quantum Ocean
          Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
            Right Menu Icon