Cannot Control P23 with Elektron Digitakt

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Cannot Control P23 with Elektron Digitakt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stujay18
    Participant

I’ve seen people post this problem, but no solution. I can manually play P23 through my Digitakt — by hitting Digitakt’s keys. But I cannot send a programmed sequence from Digitakt to Pulsar23. The P23’s midi light flashes red and no midi messages are hitting P23. Is it not possible? I’ve seen one youtube video of someone doing this successfully, not sure how. None of my tracks on the Digitakt are muted.

#13357 Reply

stujay18
      Participant

CLARIFICATION: The BASS module works. The other three (BD, SD, HAT) do not.

#13358 Reply

stujay18
        Participant

SOLVED! For anyone who encounters this, turn off the Digitakt’s AUTO midi channel, or set it to something other than one of the four midi channels you’re using for the Pulsar modules.

#13359 Reply

stujay18
          Participant

SOLVED! For anyone who encounters this, turn off the Digitakt’s AUTO midi channel, or set it to something other than one of the four midi channels you’re using for the Pulsar modules.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          Reply To: Cannot Control P23 with Elektron Digitakt
          Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
            Right Menu Icon