Individual outputs (OUT> pin adapters> 1/4 jacks)

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Individual outputs (OUT> pin adapters> 1/4 jacks)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

P

Hello!

I am quite new to this machine and with no previous experience in modular.
      Like many, I’m learning 🙂
      Sorry if the terminology to express the issue is not precise.

I read the manual in the relative chapter “1/4 INCH JACK — PIN ADAPTER” multiple times.
      I tried also to find some more instructions on the web, but without success.
      I saw around the same questions not answered a couple of times, so maybe this can be helpful also to someone else.

If I connect the SD or HHT “OUT>” to one of the six pins with an alligator, the signal arrives correctly to the audio interface (connected via 1/4 jacks).

The same is not for the BD. The interface “sees” a signal (the meter constantly at max) but no audio is reproduced.

With the BASS I have a mixed situation: the interface “sees” a signal (the meter constantly a little below max) and the audio is reproduced.

Could someone please help?

THANK YOU!

#12111 Reply

Jon

Did you ever get a response to this? I’m having similar problems on my brand new Pulsar 23.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: Individual outputs (OUT> pin adapters> 1/4 jacks)
      Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
        Right Menu Icon