New Quantum Ocean Explorer

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments QUANTUM OCEAN New Quantum Ocean Explorer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zagmog
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted to post here for the first time as a new explorer of the quantum ocean. I have been meditating on and off for about the last ten years, and have recently begun to explore meditation more deeply. I added the quantum ocean to my meditation practice over the last week or so, and have already noticed a beneficial shift in my attitude. When I listen to the sounds of the quantum ocean, I see and hear a variety of mental pictures – waves crashing on a cliff, a breeze on a crisp autumn day, crickets in a dense jungle, jet engines in the distance, cars whooshing along the road on a rainy night… These pictures are created in the mind’s eye.. or perhaps messages received from deep within the cosmic ocean..  😉  Either way, I leave the experience with a positive feeling in my heart, and I am interested in the science behind this particular device — perhaps Vlad would care to explain a bit what led to this discovery?

With love,

DSG

#6389 Reply

zagmog
      Participant

Hello, just wanted to do a follow up to say that the QO has added a whole new layer to my meditation practice. Anyone else having positive experiences using the QO to enter deeper states of meditation?

#6521 Reply

Ben
        Participant

I use the QO to relax in sessions that last 20 to 30 minutes. Always got a hand on the volume knob to gradually increase the volume to cruise level, and then fade it out gradually during the last five minutes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: New Quantum Ocean Explorer
        Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
          Right Menu Icon