Sharp knob glitches

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments LYRA-8 Sharp knob glitches

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eladio

Hi!

My Lyra 8 started behaving strangely a few days ago. I’ve had it for about 2 years and have used it a lot without any problems.

The problem arises when the “sharp” knob of voices 1 and 2 passes through the second mark, making some clicks and noises. It doesn’t happen to the rest of the knobs.

But the worst thing is that after moving it for a while sometimes the Lyra gets out of control and generates a quite curious (and unpleasant) noise.

I have recorded a video reproducing the problem but as it is a bit heavy I have uploaded it to Vimeo so you can see it:

https://vimeo.com/490120459

I don’t have a lot of knowledge about electronics but maybe someone could bring me some light.

I have not been able to contact Soma customer service through the mail btw.

Thanks in advance!

#6357 Reply

Eladio

I finally managed to talk to the customer service, there was a problem with the email. I will finally get my Lyra repaired (yay!) so I consider this thread closed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: Sharp knob glitches
      Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
        Right Menu Icon