Syncing Oxi One and Pulsar 23

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Syncing Oxi One and Pulsar 23

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Roygbiv

I want to trigger Pulsar 23 from the OXI one in multitrack mode. Basically each track on the sequencer is assigned a different midi channel. I’m then pressing LRN on the pulsar and the trig on the sequencer and here’s where the problem starts. The pulsar doesn’t learn and pick up any midi or if it does it duplicates one track to another. Sometimes ti will pick up 2-3 channels correctly but I can never get it 100% right.

#14011 Reply

Boboulus
      Participant

I dont have a Pulsar-23 yet but plan on getting one and use it with my OXI One so I’m very curious to learn what the solution is.

#14012 Reply

SomaLabs
        Keymaster

The solution is the following, it was just confirmed by another OXI One owner:

When learning a midi track on the Pulsar, all other midi tracks on OXI have to be muted. So for example if you want the kick drum module to learn Track 1 in multitrack mode then you have to simply mute all other tracks on the multitrack grid first, THEN you can proceed with learning that track and it works like a charm! The bass module of the Pulsar is also picking up all pitch values correctly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: Syncing Oxi One and Pulsar 23
        Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
          Right Menu Icon