Where to find the ribbed metal pins used on Pulsar-23?

• Topic
    • Voices

Home Forums Instruments PULSAR-23 Where to find the ribbed metal pins used on Pulsar-23?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dj_fig_newton
    Participant

Greetings,
      I’m building myself a Pulsar-23 expansion device with some custom circuitry in it.  I know I could just use binding posts or nails or something but it would be nice to track down the ribbed metal pins used on the Pulsar for the project.  The manual does describe them as specially made so perhaps I’m shit outta luck finding the exact part but I’m wondering if anybody has a part link that is close in form factor/footprint.
      Thanks kindly and all the best,
      Fig

#8408 Reply

noiseg33k
      Participant

Hello,

Could you tell me more about what type of expansion box you’re making for the pulsar?

#8409 Reply

dj_fig_newton
        Participant

Just adding some handy utility circuits and a glitch modified delay pedal for generating more chaos… powered together via voltage regulators.

Turns out the exact metal pins aren’t commercially available… so long screws and bolts it is.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: Where to find the ribbed metal pins used on Pulsar-23?
        Your information:

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
          Right Menu Icon