Reply To: Obelisk QO dives

Home Forums Instruments QUANTUM OCEAN Obelisk QO dives Reply To: Obelisk QO dives

obelisk
Participant

My second experience.

I’ve had some dinner and I’ve gone and sat quietly in my living room with the QO book to re read the exercise.

Imagining layers.

I sit down, get ready headphones on, and this time switch on the device and wait for the sound to kick in.

Yeah m starring at a plant pot.

The noise enters. It’s the crowd sound again. I close my eyes and listen to the layers. Yeah can hear and feel sound, or at least some frequencies modulating between my ears. Some sounds start to phase and layer a little as I try touching the contact points.

I don’t feel physically anything, but I hear whooshes, or imagine them. Like woooooooppppp weeeeeeeeesede!

I wonder if some of the sounds and music I can hear in this wind are working like an old radio receiver. Some pirate radio drowned in static.

I realise at this point I’m deep in another conscious state, not meditating but on a very relaxed state.

I decided to take a moment and consider my mantra I use in meditation. Hmm, stop trying so hard, just relax and go with it.

I try and think about a friend of mine overseas in Miami and start touching the contacts with her in mind to see if anything happens.

Nothing. I try pushing harder and holding things down.

Nothing.

I let go and relax.

20seconds later I start to hear subtle warbling, high frequency modulation like underwater sounds from a hydrophone or sea animal, really high frequency.

That will do for today.

Copyright by SOMA Laboratory (This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.) Privacy & Cookies Policy
      Right Menu Icon